All information is fully confidential at all times.
We are excited to assist you in selling your business.
This is what you can expect during the onboarding process.
- Enter your contact information and answer questions about the business(es) you’re selling.
- Next you will email, fax, or upload (using a link that we’ll provide) your company’s financial information, marketing materials, franchise information (if a franchise), and anything else you think will be helpful to value and market your business.
- A client manager will then review all of the submitted information and contact you with additional questions, missing documents, and answer any of your questions.
- Once we feel confident that we have a clear understanding of your business and that we have all of the required information we need to proceed, your client manager will then send you a link to review and sign the engagement agreement and make your payment.
- Your summary valuation will be completed within 4 days.
- Once you determine an asking price, your business profile will be completed within 3 business days.
- An ad for your business will be created and posted to 5 or more business for sale websites.
- We will receive all buyer inquiries/registrations, and qualify all buyers.
- We will email your Business Profile to each of the qualified buyers, and CC you.
YOU ACTUALLY DO NOT HAVE TO DECIDE THIS QUITE YET.
--- If you choose the "For Sale By Owner Toolkit", then YOU (along with your attorney, accountant, etc.) will work with each buyer through the process of review, offer/counter offer, due diligence, lending, and final closing.
--- If you chose the "Full-Service Business Brokerage Plan", then WE manage every aspect of the buyer review, offer/counter offer, due diligence, lending, and final closing.
Please complete this seller onboarding questionnaire below and we will be in touch with you soon to answer more questions or to start the selling process. If you ever get stuck, don’t hesitate to contact us:
800-499-4280 -or- email@example.com