WA-Olympia Professional Senior Care Franchise
Assisted Living Locators is an eldercare and referral placement company that assists families locating assisted living facilities, senior housing options, and care services that meet their financial, geographic, aesthetic, and clinical needs and preferences. Our services are free to the senior and their family as we are compensated by the receiving facilities.
No Cost Referral Service
Three Easy Steps
1) In-Depth Assessment of Your Needs
2) Thoughtful Analysis and Recommendations
3) Assisted Selection Process in Your Area
Location: Thurston County, Washington
Industry: Service Business
Inventory Included: No
Year Established: 2003
Training & Support: Financial Assistance Provided: No
Site Selection Assistance: No
Lease Negotiation Assistance: No
Recruiting Assistance: No
Co-Operative Advertising: Yes
Training: The training is currently conducted at our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and is a five-day program. During the first 13 week ramp up period, the franchisee has one-on-one coaching with weekly phone and/or on-line meetings to ensure that each Assisted Living Locators franchisee is fully educated in all aspects of running a successful elder care and placement business.
Financial Assistance Provided: No
Owner Qualifications: Franchisee will typically have office days Monday and Friday and Tuesday thru Thursday will be out touring/meeting with families or creating business relationships. Our Franchisees do 3 things to make their business successful. Since we are a Assisted Living Placement service,
1) our Franchisees will be meeting with Managers at the Assisted Living facilies to have them sign a contract with them when they bring and refer families to them, they will pay us a referral fee of 75-100% of the first months fee of what the family pays to be a patient or residence there. After they get about 30-40 contracts,
2) then our Franchisees work B2B in establishing a referral network of professionals that are already placing seniors into ALF's,
3) once the families are refferred over to our Franchisees, we work free of charge to the families in finding the best facility for the Senior. This may include meeting with the families or residents and touring them at the facilities.
Franchisee will typically have office days Monday and Friday and Tuesday thru Thursday will be out touring/meeting with families or creating business relationships.
Our Franchisees do 3 things to make their business successful. Since we are a Assisted Living Placement service,